Advent Messages From Isaiah 40 SERMON TEXT: Isaiah 40:1-8 (NIV) Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the...
The First Wednesday of Advent SERMON TEXT: Matthew 1:20-25 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the...
The Mission of Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church
Is to make disciples for Jesus Christ by sharing the gospel in God’s Word and Sacraments. Following God’s direction and seeking His help, we will fulfill this mission by conducting the following activities:
• Glorifying and praising God through public worship services,
• Teaching classes for all ages
o to strengthen those who believe,
o to train and equip members to lead exemplary Christian lives,
o to train and equip members to reach out to others;
• Seeking the lost and straying,
• Administering the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion,
• Mutually encouraging one another through fellowship activities,
• Supporting one another and caring for each other’s needs, and
• Participating in the worldwide mission of the church through our synodical and district affiliations