Living Faith Today: A Living Faith Is A LISTENING Faith Pentecost 15 Sunday The book of James says, “Faith without works is dead.” (James 2:17 ESV) That means we are called to living faith, an active faith, a loving faith. Today we start a journey through the book of...
The Battle For The Heart! Pentecost 14 Sunday As Christians, we know that is always God for us. Then in response, we want to live for God and that always begins in the heart. May the awareness of the battle that takes place in that heart and the victory Christ gives...
Jesus – The Water Walker – to give courage to the hurting Pentecost 10 Sunday Jesus spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” (Mark 6:50) If you’d like to follow along with the service video, feel free to download or view today’s...
Is to make disciples for Jesus Christ by sharing the gospel in God’s Word and Sacraments. Following God’s direction and seeking His help, we will fulfill this mission by conducting the following activities:
• Glorifying and praising God through public worship services,
• Teaching classes for all ages
o to strengthen those who believe,
o to train and equip members to lead exemplary Christian lives,
o to train and equip members to reach out to others;
• Seeking the lost and straying,
• Administering the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion,
• Mutually encouraging one another through fellowship activities,
• Supporting one another and caring for each other’s needs, and
• Participating in the worldwide mission of the church through our synodical and district affiliations